Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy 4th Year Anniversary

TIME FLIES... Eyebrows and I have been together for 4 years!!! Looking back I realize that so much has changed. We've grown and matured and moved a few steps closer to our personal goals and dreams -- and we could not have done it without each other.

Our relationship is one that allows each other to seek and reach our dreams, but also sets reasonable boundaries to protect each other from falls. Its been a challenge finding middle ground, but through time we've grown in love and trust and I believe learned to find the balance that suits us both.

Our love is strong and stable, simple and natural. I have never felt more fulfilled and secure. Eyebrows really is my partner, and I am a better person because of him.

4th year anniversary at Mamou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...