Monday, January 25, 2010

Visiting Veluz

January 25, 2010

After a month of waiting, we're finally meeting Veluz to sketch a bridal gown for me tomorrow. I dont know all the details of my ideal wedding gown, except for that I want it soft and romantic, not much bead work but layered with lace, A-line and flow-y. Oh, and I want a huge flower in my hair. Plus, it's gotta match our vintage theme. I've come up with a few sample pictures to start with, hopefully this is the designer we are looking for.


P.S. Anyone know how to get to Veluz' store?

**********************************
Veluz
Address: 2089 F. Benitez Street, Malate, Manila, Philippines
Phone : (632) 4825754 (632)5245979
Mobile : (63922) 8175681
Email : veluzbride@gmail.com
**********************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...