Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Wedding Gown

Two days ago, we visited Veluz to have my wedding gown sketched (It was so nice to have them both there with me).

Dinner at Casa Armas, Malate after the Veluz meeting

Anyway, I showed her some pictures of gowns that I liked and shared with her our theme and concept.

VINTAGE, ROMANTIC, ELEGANT, FLOW-Y...

Then she put her talent to work and began to sketch me two designs. The first one was great but the second one... that one was different and I could see the excitement in her as she began to explain it to us - a gown of lace and tulle.

Honestly, I found it hard to imagine the look at first. BUT, when I got home, I spent two nights tossing and turning in bed excitedly imagining how beautiful it'll be!!! So blessed to have booked her cuz to date, she is completely full for the year! :) God is good :) Cant wait for the first fitting :) Eeeeeek :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...