Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Seeing Meli Bantug's Designs

I've known Carmeli Bantug "Meli" for awhile through one of my bestfriends - Nica. She recommended her to me as being having creative designs at reasonable costs. I contacted her via e-mail and she was very responsive. In about 2 weeks, we met up to see her designs.

Here are some of the designs she showed us.

Maids of Honor Designs

Bridesmaids Designs

Secondary Sponsors Designs

Flowergirl Designs


***************************
Carmeli Bantug
Mobile: 09173012268
Email: carmelibantug@yahoo.com
Website: atavio.multiply.com
***************************

I appreciate her for the research she did in working with our vintage theme. Her designs showed a lot of 1800 inspiration: puffed shoulders and lace-lace-lace :) They were beautiful, but not as reasonable as I expected. Plus, I was looking for a more complete package than I felt she could offer.

2 comments:

  1. Hi hows the planning going along? Her designs are classic, I like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristine, its been really fun although I never ssem to run out of things to get done! haha :) Thank goodness we have most of our suppliers already, just ironing out the details now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...