Sunday, March 7, 2010

Seeing (or not seeing) Francis Libiran's Designs


Francis is a really nice guy with great taste but I'm pretty sure he's not the supplier for us.

Francis Libiran's Office
This was our second visit to Francis, and we were expecting to see his sketches for Eyebrows' tux and our entourage. Chollo (Francis' super nice assistant) e-mailed me the sketches and quotation for the tux earlier. It worried me that there was none for the entourage, so I called to remind him to sketch it in time for our second meeting. Come our second meeting, there we no sketches -- although, there was a quotation which was well above our budget. So, I guess it all worked out.

Some of the designs Francis Libiran drew for us

BIG BONUS: in perfect timing, Francis offered to lend me a gown for the Bb Pilipinas 2010 pageant that evening! Yey, I had something to wear!

Mom and I at Bb. Pilipinas 2010, Im wearing Francis Libiran's gown

***************************
Francis Libiran
Address: 126 Sct Fernandez, Tomas Morato, QC
Phone: (+63) (02) 416 9098
Mobile: (+63) 9228255495
***************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...