Friday, June 26, 2009

Engagement Ring - left or right?

Our first engagement month I was confused about so many things I wanted for our wedding -- now I am extremely confuzzled!!! Everything I thought I didnt want I now think I do, and vice versa. Too many choices choices... I should probably keep it much simpler and do away with some of the details. Anyway... not the point of my blog.

So, our engagement ring is too big for my left finger but just right for my right. But since engagement rings are worn on your left, we went to the jeweler to have my it resized only to find out that it didnt really matter what hand I wore it on! I realized there was a good reason to keep it on my right, so that one day when my fingers gain weight (hehe), I can switch it over to my left. So, I decided to give it some thought before resizing...

Now though, I have this unwaranted feeling I still want it on my left. There's just this feeling I have that thats where engagement rings go. Plus, since Im right handed, it gets all sloppy when I eat with my fingers. So... Ill probably go back and have it resized. I am counting that my finger wont be gaining any weight any time soon. And if it does, it shouldnt be so hard to resize it again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...