Friday, April 9, 2010

A Trip to Divisoria

Its been over a year since we've been to Divisoria, or rather 168. One long weekend, Eyebrows and I decide to pay a visit with one main objective: buy twine. Before heading to Divisoria, we stop by Ongpin (aka Chinatown) to eat in The President Restaurant. Had the most yummy dimsum lunch and mango sago for dessert. I think this resto now qualifies as one of my favorite places to go to for mango sago!

After our yummy dimsum lunch in Ongpin

One of my favorite places to go to for mango sago, although I still prefer it in a bowl as opposed to a glass.
Ive forgotten how fun it is to shop at Divisoria! Its the perfect place to go to for DIY materials! Bought tons of stuff, both for our wedding and for myself (hehe, I couldnt help it!) We stayed till closing time, but guess what? No twine. Booooo...

Shopping at 168.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...