Friday, November 27, 2009

Vintage Inspiration - Kochi, Kerala, India

Another unique and adventurous trip, this time to India. Prior to this, Ive honestly never heard of Kochi, Kerala. Ive had some crazy experiences during my past visits to India, but to my pleasant surprise, this place is different. It has its own unique beauty that is almost endearing. It's known as "God's Own Country" and in a way it is quite fitting.

And its perfect timing as well, my obsession for vintage beauty was well fed here. Had some time to go sightseeing and stopped by Fort Cochin. There were a bunch of old vintage Chinese fishing nets that I fell in love with an nearby stalls that sold old handicrafts at cheap prices!


Next stop was Jew Street, and WOW did I fall in love! The place seems almost untouched, and all around are small stalls that sell reasonably priced antiques! I couldnt help but buy some for our wedding decors! :)


Check out some pics of inspiration! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...