Friday, November 27, 2009

Will You Be My... in Vintage Travel Theme

Finally finished the "Will You Be My..." DIY stuff we're gonna give our entourage, well at least the Maid of Honors, Best Men, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, and children. To date, we still haven't informed our entourage (well, with the exception of a few). Hopefully we get to do it before the end of the year... those yummy chocolates are starting to melt!

So, here are a few product shots for our creations... It feels like I.W. all over again (fellow Povedans, you know what I mean;) and Im really enjoying it!

A short background on the chocos: On my way home from Narita, Japan (for yet another business trip), I stumbled on these awesome Royce chocolates make in Hokkaido. Took a few samples home and after licking my fingers clean, I bought a whole bunch of them to give to our entourage! Its just sooooo perfect and in line with our travel-vintage theme - the brown cardboard cover, the old-school print, and even the mail stamp infront! Plus, they had purple and black (which was like our color theme). Got them in 3 colors and flavors. Thought to give the purple to the girls and the black to the boys. I got the red milk chocolate ones as well for the kiddies, figured they probably wouldnt go for the funky flavors.

It was a heavy handcarry all the way back to Manila but totally worth it - who doesnt like chocolates? Those business trips do come in handly!!!

Then I printed the names of our entourage in simple vintage text and paper and stuck them in front, lest I forget which one is for whom! haha :)


At the back, I stuck a sticker of our monogram to seal the package.


And inside the package, together with the chocolates, I slipped a picture of either Eyebrows or myself (or both of us in this case) with the friend we were inviting. Tried to Photoshop the picture to give it a vintage effect :) On top was the simple invitation with the date and venue of your big day and our monogram.


Took soooooooo much effort to stare at those chocolates and not eat them myself! hahaha! Enjoy guys :) Hope you enjoy our little token.


2 comments:

  1. I love what you did to the picture with Kai! Aww!

    And great job on the chocolates. Yay! Can't wait! 11 months to go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup!!! Thats why I asked for it -- its a great pic Tin! Thanks for the shot :) 11 months seems so long but I know itll fly by! Im soooooo excited :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...