Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We Lost Our Photographer But Found A New One!

Eyebrows and I were so set on having Nelwin Uy shoot our wedding. Now that we're sure with our date and venue, I contacted Nelwin to sign the contract and book him. You'd think November 20, 2010 is a looooooooong time from now but wow was I disappointed. Unfortunately... someone else beat us to it! I sobbed the night he broke the news to us mainly from frustration. I knew we could have booked him earlier but we played it too safe. I loved his natural style and I couldnt find anyone else who shot that way!

Best I could do was ask him for recommendations... Thats when he pointed out to Jeff and Lisa. It took at least a night to get over the feeling of disappointment, but after seeing Jeff and Lisa's website and meeting the couple, we were sold. Instead of just one expert photographer and a few assistants, we had two experts! Their style was similar to what we wanted plus they had a love for our vintage theme! On top of that, they were fun and comfortable to hang out with!

So now we're in the final negotiation and discussion process... I so want to book them already! No way can we lose another photographer!

Jeff and Lisa Photography
Telephone: (+63 02) 705 3214
Mobile: (+63) 917 8545472
E-Mail: admin@jeffandlisaphotography.com
Website: http://jeffandlisaphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...