Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Im officially a Gaijin

After 20 visits to Japan (ok, Im exaggerating... but it sure feels like 20!), my company decided to set things right and get me a proper visa. Prior to today, I would fly on temporary business visas which would take about a week (give or take a few) to apply for. Honestly, it was always a perfect excuse to go back home for a few days. Unfortunately, those days are over! Gotta start looking for a new excuse...

Got my Gaijin card (aka Alien Registration Card) and a 1 year stamp on my passport. Check it out -- I even look Jap in the picture!?!?! Hahahaha! I am now an official Gaijin!


Its a long weekend in Tokyo, Silver week I think is what they call it. (Strangely enough, they have a Golden week too! I wouldnt be surprised if they cover all the colors! hehe) Good news is, with my papers all fixed, I can go home for a few days! YEY! YEY! Its gonna be a short and incredibly hectic stay in Manila, but Im sure it'll give me the recharge I need.

Thats me, trying hard to look Filipina again, in the PACKED the plane ride back to Manila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...