Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Prenup Shoot Inspiration Board



Our friend,
Daniel Tan, had offered to do our prenup shoot -- so it got us thinking of what we want it to look like... I wanted the prenup to be in theme with the wedding. Problem is, I have so many scattered ideas, so if you asked me what our wedding theme is, all I'd be able to tell you is: elegant and purple. Well that... and... I want our wedding to depict Eyebrows and I as a couple, so I was thinking of having subtle hints of travel plugged in, maybe in the table numbers, the give aways, that kinda thing...

Anyway, I wanted to give Daniel an idea of that vision, or maybe I myself wanted an idea of what that vision actually was. After a whole day of googling images I came up with our prenup inspiration board. I hope in a way, this ties things together...


Location: Airport runway, place with planes (preferably old school ones)
Overall Theme:
modern vintage (if that makes any sense?), elegant
Some theme'd items: Trunk luggage, pipe, hat, gloves, leather jacket, dress, airplane, net
Key Notes: Just be natural...

6 comments:

  1. hi, i was wondering if there will be permits needed to shoot at the airport runway? I'm also getting married early next year and have always dreamed of having prenup shots taken at the airport runway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! We're just about to have our prenup shoot take two (it rained during our original date). Anyway, we've decided to go with shooting at the Villamor Aerospace Museum instead. They've got some old planes you can shoot with. It cost us P1000 to get a permit to shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :)
    Thanks for the tips :)
    May I know where you got the permit for the Villamor Aerospace Museum shoot?
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. Ive been so preoccupied I havent had the chance to check my blog! Anyway, I hope Im not too late. You can get the permit at the Museum itself :) Just make sure to get it days in advance :)

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed reading your blog! Very inspiring for a soon to be bride like me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...